HS

Freesia

Wanderer

Reveal

Time's Up!

True Target: Balathet's bone-tip spear

Breakdown

Dune bedding woman;
Balathet lives in Dirtharest (hence dune, referring to a desert or sand), and she is a woman.
how sharp your cetacean arms.
referring to her spear, which is described as bearing a "sharpened whale bone;" cetacean refers to a whale, porpoise, or dolphin.
And you? You breathe death.
Balathet has a bone pierced through her septum and horses breathe through their nasal canals

Formatted as a haiku.

@Balathet's spear was sought!

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2018, 06:29 PM by Freesia.)

ATKDEFDAMHP
 Kirin 
SPECIES

BUFF
15ʜs
HS

dark

Warden

Dune bedding woman;
Balathet lives in Dirtharest (hence dune, referring to a desert or sand), and she is a woman.
+1 — history, this one was fairly easy to determine that it was a member of Dirtharest.

referring to her spear, which is described as bearing a "sharpened whale bone;" cetacean refers to a whale, porpoise, or dolphin.
0 — this was not something that made sense to me, because cetacean arms makes me literally think of a whale/dolphin fin, rather than a spear of bone.

Balathet has a bone pierced through her septum and horses breathe through their nasal canals
0 — a very unclear clue, because it's not clearly referring to any type of asset. it makes me think of magic than anything else.

1/3 is a FAIL

☣  ☣  ☣  ☣ 
ATKDEFDAMHP
 Hyndergriff 
SPECIES
 Hyena 
BUFF
2,890ʜs
HS

Formaldehyde

Professor

Dune bedding woman;
+1 — Can't get more clear than 'woman'! (Gender)

+1 — A little vague, but I do see the connection between the line and whalebones! (Asset)

0 — Too vague for me. Even with context it's a bit of a stretch, as mentioned above it brings to mind magic or ability rather than appearance or asset!

2/3 is a FAIL

@Balathet's Spear is SAFE