SPECIES
 Novice 
BUFF
255ʜs
HS

Blair

Wanderer

you'll search for me in other people- i promise

The forest is the orchestra of her mind, playing one enchanting symphony after another. Its leaves dance to an unheard beat, whispering their songs to the wind, but the music is not enough to settle Blair for the approaching night. With silent steps, she continues onwards. The ground grows loose and sandy, no longer firmly packed into the ground. The trees are no longer as dense as they had been- rather, they are filtering out completely- and her eyes focus ahead and notice why: a beach. With swift steps, she moves towards it, only stopping when her hooves connect with sand.

Upon the primrose grains, the hue as gentle on the eye as a vintage photograph, there is a warmth offered by the grains from the daytime rays. A crab peaks its way out of the same sand she had been admiring. The pincers themselves are works of art, a soft oak. Along the edges are darker patches in perfect lines, just touches of a richer hue. The crab itself has darker legs and eye-stalks, his shell a mottle of the two shades. With pincers raised he makes his side-ways scuttle across the setting-sun sands until, she assumes, he feels far enough away from the mare. In moments he is buried, lost under the swirling grains once more. With a gentle exhale, Blair's eyes move from the now disappeared crab to the far off, eyeing the flaring hues of the sun melting into the sky and ocean like a divine painting. 

The endless sea is masked with apricot tones, the perfect mix of umber and turquoise. The waves only a few feet away overlap each other like stallions, rearing up before crashing down onto each other, pounding the sand with their sea-foam hooves. Above the white tipped blue the gulls own the skies. Their wings beat salty air as they search for food, hours into their work as the day ages. They cry and make their inverted arcs, hungry, tenacious.

With the setting sun came a sky of fire, the orange of every wintry hearth. It is merely a prelude to the dawn, yet its majesty fills Blair's mind with the most beautiful of dreams; It is the battle cry to the gathering night. The clouds are cotton-candy as they fade from white to navy, as though they blush at the fading caresses of the sun. The birds begin morphing into silhouettes as they fly across the now magenta sky, the sun bleeding into its ocean reflection. The mauve of the dusky sky intensifies briefly, and in just a while, the biggest star will set, giving way to a thousand others in the far off distance. Blair moans into the breeze as the temperature slowly falls, her eyelids fluttering closed as she breathes in the salty air.

"Speech"
(falskar beach)
x

@Alaric

also idk what happened to my table lol ill fix it next time maybe not sometimes lazy

5.5  6  8  64 
ATKDEFDAMHP
 Unicorn 
SPECIES
 Novice 
BUFF
430ʜs
HS

Alaric

Commoner of Morthalion

Poor fool, the streets don't
love you like i do.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ah yes, the Archipelago.  So natural, so secluded, so... not the city.  At least Alaric has come to terms with the fact that he's spending more time out of the city than in it, so it doesn't really matter.  He's been to Ard Maleficar before anyway, stood on its beaches as night shrouded the land and bioluminescent creatures lit up the waves of the sea.  It had been a memorable sight and Alaric would never admit it but he had become enamored with it the moment it happened (perhaps that is why he is here again).

Who knew that some asshole city guy like him could become enamored with something.  It was definitely a first.

A maritime bird cries above through the branches of the trees, drawing Alaric's attention with a furrowed brow.  He only catches a glimpse of its white wings before its path is covered by the limbs above.  At least he knows he's getting close to the shoreline.  With a flick or his leonine tail, he reverts his eyes back ahead, continuing on without another thought.

The sound of the ocean grows louder as the trees begin to disperse, allowing the breeze from the salty water to reach out and brush at his choppy mane.  A natural, albeit more subdued, smirk is placed on his face as he struts out into the open, ears twitching forward as he notices that another occupies the stretch of beach he happened to stumble upon.  The setting sun reflects off of golden bands that envelope the stranger's legs, and if Alaric were more susceptible to the emotional, sensitive side of his brain he might have thought something poetic.

He isn't, though, so all that comes to mind is just how delectable they look awash in the colors of the dawn (oh would you look at that, that was kinda poetic).

His smirk turns sharper.  His tail twitches as he approaches from behind, bulky body gliding over the sand beneath him.  As he gets closer he can see that this individual seems to be having a moment, and isn't that sweet?  (Time to disrupt it).

"Well, if I didn't know better I'd say you're getting off on this.”  He speaks abruptly, following the comment with a roguish chuckle.  He comes stops a distance from the other, close but not crossing the line of too close.  "Is so, please, continue.  I'll just be here.”  He adds, hitching up one of his back legs in a nonchalant manner, smirk blindingly obvious and a little too suggestive.

@Blair

5.5  6  7.5  64 
ATKDEFDAMHP
 Equine 
SPECIES
 Novice 
BUFF
255ʜs
HS

Blair

Wanderer

you'll search for me in other people- i promise

The night will fall fast upon the land. No more than minutes and the sky will lose its painted hues of red, orange and pink. There will be nothing but a black portrait with pinpricks of light and the mild stroke of waves on the shore. Tomorrow the promise of summer will blossom as flowers do in spring, yet tonight the briny wind blows moderately frigid as the coming serenade of winter's song. The fading of the sunlight also meant the fading of the heat; the dampness of the sand losing its warmth as the sun begins to tire with age. And though she feels her pristine hair tousled and wild in the wind, it feels satisfying in the moment.

Nectar eyes snap open and her jaw hangs slack when a strangers voice rebounds into her ears with no notice. Twisting her mahogany hammers towards the source of the voice and then a few moments later her head, she catches sight of the stranger who doesn't stand too far off. His hide matches that of the seagulls above- a dove-grey with darker points of coal at his compact snout. Twin points emerge from his brow and curve towards the heavens, his forelock should be draping between them, resting on his prominent bridge, but it is fully vacant. With a brawny neck and sinewy body, he could be intimidating, but his cool demeanor and sly remarks harass Blair and force her to think immature more than anything else. Her optics trail down his body, delaying only briefly on his limb, noticing the dragon before moving on. The two may seem very diverse in coloring, though they truly aren't- both greys. The stranger is further into the greying-process than she is, though they both seem stuck in it. His limbs and snout won't lighten, and her bay won't fade to smoke. Though about the same height, his husky frame takes up more capacity- leaving Blair seeming more slight, streamlined.

The setting light highlighted his high-grade features, the pinkish gold hugging his curves generously and the tender breeze swinging through his tresses. There was a simple elegance in him, and though his comments partially ravaged it for her, she was still curious about him. She'd seen multiple like him- dusk, unicorn, impish. She wondered if his horny sense of humor was fixed, or if he was exhibiting it only at this moment now. Many days with no sexual company, perhaps. Blair could tell he was witty just from his several words, and part of her wanted to orally scrap with him just to see who he really was. 

"How crass..." She contemplates quietly, however, still loud enough for the stranger to catch. Her honey eyes try to find his gaze only to see that he is enjoying the situation too much. With his next statement, a devilish smirk lifts his velvet rims. Blair had never done anything remotely sexual (after all, she prided herself on waiting until she finds love... or at least like) and the intimate insinuation may have made her a touch uncomfortable, but such didn't show through her body expression or timbre. "You wish I would continue." She begins, flicking her gold-decorated thick tail in the process. "Then you would finally know what it sounds like when a mare feels pleasure." She returns his devilish gaze with one of her own before settling her eyes back onto the sea before her, thoughts running wild in her mind.

"Speech"
(falskar beach)
x

@Alaric

5.5  6  8  64 
ATKDEFDAMHP
 Unicorn 
SPECIES
 Novice 
BUFF
430ʜs
HS

Alaric

Commoner of Morthalion

love you like i do.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

She faces towards him, her dark, rich eyes meeting his cold steel.  A moment or two passes where it seems she's looking him over, and Alaric is more than happy to let her.  His neck involuntarily arches a little more, and even if she doesn't find him appealing he still knows he's got her attention.  That's all that matters.

'How crass....'  Now that is hilarious.  He chooses not to comment on that, but he can't help how his smirk grows more prominent and a little more amused.  His ears stay forward, attention all on her as she speaks and oh isn't she surprising.  Another rough chuckle rumbles through his throat, eyes crinkling in amusement because even if her reply was something he's heard many times before it was still fun.  So sassy, and he relishes it.

(She doesn't know it, but her reply only makes him more daring.  He's always been one to push, and right now she's only encouraging him).

He glides closer when she moves her eyes back to the ocean, tail twitching behind him as he speaks.  "I haven't even introduced myself and you're already admitting I'll be able to pleasure you?  Oh, my heart absolutely can't take it.”  He says dramatically as he comes to a rest near her right side, leaving a few feet of distance between them.  "You're absolutely right, by the way.  I am a very generous lover.”  He says, a pleased, prideful look crossing his face.  Alaric might be selfish, but he was at least generous (maybe even more so if he knew that she had never done anything remotely sexual; if he knew that he would continue to prod and say how he would love to ruin her in the best of ways).  His eyes drift towards the waves, but don't stay there long.  

"Soo,”  He begins, dragging out the word and making it sound like he's going to follow it with something completely idiotic.  "What's a sweetheart like you doing in a place like this?”  Terrible, completely horrible, he's so immature.  "Not that you being here is a bad thing but you're totally taking the spotlight from the sunset.  It's a crime.”  He says, hoping that he can embarrass her a little and make her blush (Alaric can be downright smooth when he tries -- sometimes) giving her the most charming smile he can muster with an obvious, amused glint in his eyes.  

@Blair

5.5  6  7.5  64 
ATKDEFDAMHP
 Equine 
SPECIES
 Novice 
BUFF
255ʜs
HS

Blair

Wanderer

i didn't lose you, you lost me. you'll search for me in other people- i promise- but you'll never find me again.
The thing with men of lust was that they wanted their mistresses tempting and disposable. They want their tail to come for the thrill and leave with a story, but no more. This is not how the polished mare who stands next to Alaric works. Blair wants a love like a hurricane - something that tears out what is rotten so that new germination has a solid footing. Pursuances of the body are animalistic with quick pants and quicker pulses and she has no doubt they would be beautiful moments (when with the right person), but flippantly speaking on the subject was not her style in any sense. Passion - intense and intoxicating - has never been her forte despite the tickle of electricity on her skin and in her veins from the thought of such raunchy acts.

His tongue egged her on, but her sights stayed on the horizon - the stitching between air and sea - biting her tongue to keep from saying something that would be regrettable. The stag has moved closer to her... close enough that she can perceive him in the breeze. With a quick snort from her tapered snout and a reluctant shake of her dainty head, he speaks to her again, his indecent comments only escalating as he affirms his generosity in pursuits of passion. Before she can retort smartly, he injects a drawn-out filler word into the air which pulls her eyes from the horizon finally, a cocked eyebrow and a curious glint in her eyes. Blair dreads whatever atrocious remarks would come next, but can't help the spike of curiosity she feels in her chest.

What's a sweetheart like you doing in a place like this? He starts casually as she tries not to snort at the molasses-sweet tones of his inquiry. Going on to claim that Blair's beauty steals from the scenery's own charm, he recapitulates his amorous onslaught. Then there is finally a moment to speak. "Does that actually ever work?" The question blooms from a place of curiosity, but is cut with a disdainful tone and a roll of her sights. With efficiency she could lecture him on the proper ways to woo a lady- modesty, generosity (in ways other than those he mentioned previously), philanthropy, gallantry, and so much more- but that would take eons considering just how much work the grey surely demands. (And, little does anyone know, Blair's concern is earned through a series of back-and-forths, games that stem from her involved character, rather than true well-roundedness.)

After a swift pause, Blair understands that she must introduce herself and create some sort of reputation - regrettably, it is with a lascivious man who, despite his unceremonious enchantment and tranquil beauty, is so violently distinct from herself. At the moment, the femme doesn't see him as more than a transient, but who's to say they don't one day end up being associates? Or worse... comrades? She nearly scoffs at the notion.

Blair and him? The thought was laughable. 

"I'm Blair of Aramore," she offers assuredly. "Care to introduce yourself?" Her tone is cutting, and though it carries pistillate essences, it is stimulating and obliging - a voice of vast conviction and resolution. 

"Speech"
(falskar beach)
x

hehe I fixed it
@Alaric

5.5  6  8  64 
ATKDEFDAMHP
 Unicorn 
SPECIES
 Novice 
BUFF
430ʜs
HS

Alaric

Commoner of Morthalion

love you like i do.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

'Does that actually ever work?'  The question pulls a more sincere, more endearing chuckle from Alaric, but the sound of it is still roguish and rough.  She may have said it with a touch of disdain but Alaric is far from hurt or put-off (let it be said that he feels like a very inappropriate joke could be made but he doesn't really care to figure it out).  Anyway, the answer she is looking for is sometimes.  There's only a brief window of time for him answer, though - most of which he's been chuckling for - before she actually introduces herself.  Would you look at that.

He lifts a brow, angling his head more towards her.  Well, doesn't she sound sophisticated?  This Blair has a place to add to her name, and she sounds slightly proud of that fact.  Alaric can appreciate that.

She quickly cuts at him to do the same, and he lets out an "oooh" right after because  pushy, pushy.  Again, he doesn't feel really put-off by her tone.  It's clearly a sign that he might want to - and should - tone it down a little, but she shouldn't have started off their meeting with such a reply, alright?  This is all her fault.  (What a wonderful mindset he has.)

"Well Miss Blair of... Aramore, a pleasure.”  (Would anyone believe that he was kinda being sincere?  No?  Fair enough.)  "You can call me Alaric: street-rat extraordinaire at your service.”  He says with a little bow of his head for flair.  "As for your question, the answer would be yes.  Some people are complete and total morons, but it works out for me in the end.”  This answer alone is enough to tell someone that Alaric is very aware of what he's doing.  His eyes suddenly light up as if he's come to a remarkable conclusion.  "This means that you're not a moron.  Congratulations!”  He says cheerfully with a charismatic smile, turning his body to face her better with a little hop.  "You're already better than 80 percent of the people I've met.”

... Is that really a compliment?  (Also if you haven't noticed this fool really likes the sound of his own voice.)

"And let me just say: if you're ever, ever, looking to have some fun you can always come and find me and I can assure you we'll have bucket loads.”  Sexual innuendo or actually a sincere offer?  It's up to her interpretation but Alaric knows that the answer is both.  He has a knack for getting into nonsense and he's always willing to have a tag-along.

@Blair
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2018, 08:15 PM by Alaric.)

5.5  6  7.5  64 
ATKDEFDAMHP
 Equine 
SPECIES
 Novice 
BUFF
255ʜs
HS

Blair

Wanderer

i didn't lose you, you lost me. you'll search for me in other people- i promise- but you'll never find me again.
Alaric - street-rat extraordinaire. The dappled mare would misremember him not, a self-proclaimed stray. Earth did not varnish his hide, nor did he appear rumpled and snarled from moons of neglect. His ribcages were shielded by fiber and flesh instead of protruding like a famished dog's. He did not cower in the shadows like some pathetic creature cast aside nor did he beg like one. No worse off than herself, Blair questioned precisely what he meant by street-rat and how he had attained such a proficient level within it. As he commenced again, a faint hmm fled her chops.

He proceeds with an unadulterated compliment, alleging that she is not a fool (how kind). He insists 80% of those he has engaged with fall for his immediate charm which, although shocking at first, is understandable after a few moments of reflection. Perhaps she would not be beyond that 80% if she were more generous with discussion and frivolous with her loins. Casting the notion away, she laughs unobstructedly as he offers her the adventure he has no doubt provided countless others. "What variety of entertainment are you ensuring?," comes her expeditious retort just as her laugh hushes. Blair was never one for fun. She found it difficult to let loose, to cast inhibitions to the breeze and genuinely appreciate something pointless, provocative and exciting. She was happy, but happiness is a relative, fickle brute. 

For Blair, pleasure is acquiring influence and prestige, being esteemed and calamitous in the same sigh, to lead with class and clarity while simultaneously being something to fear. And this... this is what she longs for, not an evening of frolic and fleeting bliss with a foreigner that could feasibly crave companionship. Fondness breeds suffering like a stuffed doll fashioned from glass shards - something one clings to because they are fearful of the undiscovered, but the tighter it is held, the deeper it will cut. Blair won't stay long, her ambition pressing her to move on and do more be better- to learn more about what has yet to be explored. "because I am certain our interpretations of fun disagree vastly." The claim is simple and alludes to nothing specific, though based on their preceding conversation, there's limited room left to aimlessly query what she implies. "Though... perhaps, I could be wrong," she admits as she momentarily glances at the flex of his flesh. After all, the saying going never judge a book by its cover.

"Speech"
(falskar beach)
x

@Alaric

5.5  6  8  64 
ATKDEFDAMHP
 Unicorn 
SPECIES
 Novice 
BUFF
430ʜs
HS

Alaric

Commoner of Morthalion

love you like i do.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

She actually lets out a laugh, the sound of it catching Alaric's hears and making them flicker.  There's a pleased glint to his eyes because yeah, he did that.  Seems she's warming up to him despite everything.  He sniggers at her words knowing that it is probably terribly true.  He's amused by this meeting so far, and it's keeping him occupied, which is probably for the best.

"Possibly.”  He begins with a flick of his tail.  "The thing is I am always open to suggestions, though, alright?”  And it was true because Alaric did not believe in limiting himself and sticking to a routine.  That was bland and became predictable.  He liked throwing others for a loop and surprising not only them but also himself.  He was game for whatever others threw at him.  "What kind of things tickle you?  A nice stroll on the beach?  Or, what about going out and having a nice dinner with a dance -- wait, is that a thing?”  It's a general question but it's directed more to himself.  His head tilts as if in deep thought, not knowing if he's ever really heard of that being a thing.  He shrugs.  "It probably is, and if that happens to be a thing of yours I gotta warn you, I may have the legs of a dancer but I got the coordination of a newborn foal.”  He lifts up his left foreleg (the one with the tacky tattoo) and shakes it for a little emphasis.  The first part of what he said was true, but the second really wasn't, Alaric knew how to carry himself rather well, but he did not know one thing about dancing.  Wasted potential if you ask him cause he thinks he could be a fine dancer.

He lowers his leg soon after.  "Or, you know, if you want to go wild we can do what you would probably label 'deviant behavior' if you catch my drift.”  He says with a knowing smirk and wink (we would also like to add that he's talking slightly fast, leaving no room to interrupt, but that's the way it normally is).  Alaric knew the back-ends of Morthalion pretty well, it'd probably be an adventure dragging her around for a spin.  "I'm a very adaptable guy, so either works.”  Another statement that was true.  He had to be an adaptive individual to live through the days with the gang up until now, if not he'd probably be dead in the streets, another nameless individual with no family or past.  It was a lonely life but Alaric was a 'live in the moment' type of guy and hardly thought of it as such.  "So if you're ever up for it the offer will always be there, especially for someone as lovely as yourself.”  He lays on, giving one more charming smile.

@Blair

5.5  6  7.5  64 
ATKDEFDAMHP
 Equine 
SPECIES
 Novice 
BUFF
255ʜs
HS

Blair

Wanderer

The Aramore mare had never faced anyone with such poverty of communicative grace - wanton horniness and a mischevious cast - and if it weren't for his constant charm she may just have had already disappeared. A man with charm was a very dangerous thing. Ask yourself: have you ever met another that you weren't attracted to at an initial glance, but as they swagger, divulge, and beam, you grow to believe they are beautiful until you can't believe there was even a singular flash that you deemed contrarily? Blair wouldn't be made the fool, her reservations too grand to ever fall for the enchantment he readily bequeathed upon her (but such didn't mean she couldn't play along), yet she would gladly host his company in the meantime. In the back of her head she quietly detected a little voice say if anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Street-rat rambles, though not from a place of nerves, but rather a place of indifference. Why not ramble? He knew what he yearned to say and with uncomplicated delivery, he articulated it adequately, first claiming he is open to proposals which causes one of Blair's white brows to raise in wonder before proceeding. He considers the beach in a fleeting moment before speaking on dancing and dining, asking rhetorical questions before progressing on to further thoughts. Her whiskered snout displays a slight smirk as she watches him, so unafraid to overspeak; overstep. Furthering his points, he gestures to his tattooed limb which is suspended in the breeze, bidding Blair's eye to settle where his thick legs and bulky knee shake his dangling hoof with no strain. 

By the time he finishes, Blair's sights are wide and she's not very sure of what to say. He asked several inquiries, stated a couple articles, and even succeeded in sliding another compliment her way in the span of a minute. "I'm not so sure if the beach and dancing are quite what I look for," she puffs. Reflecting on it for a moment before she proceeds, she wonders what to tell him. With a moderately tenuous ethical compass, a knack for perfection, and the ambitions of a monarch, there was a lot to offer him. With facility, the doe could go in profundity about her aspirations, fantasies, objectives, everything - for those were what she thought was fun, not moments or memories. "Nor deviance. Though my curiosity begs that we talk more on that later," she adds, eyeing him with speculation.

"I enjoy success. That is my source of entertainment." Heavens, did she sound dull. There was Alaric, listing what they could do - from mild evenings to tumultuous nights, covering things from tranquil strolls to unadulterated scandal - and there was Blair who enjoys work. "I find pleasure in seeing my hard effort" she never said ethically sound and fair effort, mind you "pay off and there is utterly no time for distractions." It was true, Blair was, in all sense of the phrase, all work and no play. Even as they stand here now, she itches to move on to her next duty, despite the fact that she hasn't fully figured out what that is exactly. "Which does not seem to be something you can relate to." It was judgement at its finest, something Blair did often. She wasn't necessarily trying to belittle him, despite how it may come off, but rather pointing out what she believed to be obvious. Knowing that assessing someone off of a peculiar and concise encounter (that she steered in the start) was usually wrong, she felt as though she had wrapped her mind around Alaric the street-rat extraordinaire. Surely one who wanted to be well respected among peers, friends, lover, enemies alike would not introduce themselves as he had.

"Or would you like to prove me wrong?" she challenged, her bold gaze searching to meet his.

"Speech"
(falskar beach)
x

goodness she's kind of bitchy, talk about doing a 180 
@Alaric

5.5  6  8  64 
ATKDEFDAMHP
 Unicorn 
SPECIES
 Novice 
BUFF
430ʜs
HS

Alaric

Commoner of Morthalion

love you like i do.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

She says success is what tickles her and... cool?  Alaric's brows furrow as he continues to listen.  Sure, success was fun and all, don't get him wrong, the rush and dopamine the act of knowing you had succeeded produced was similar to a drug.  The thing was... was that it for her?  Nothing else was as enjoyable as that?  How dull.

Her remark about how he couldn't relate, which would normally rub someone the wrong way, only made him nod his head with a shrug because she most definitely wasn't wrong.  Then she's sending him a sharp look, daring him to prove her wrong and Alaric would love to, but he keeps his mouth shut for a moment, his eyes narrowing and assessing.  

That was the thing about normal people, you hardly ever knew what you were getting, and while this lovely gal seemed innocent and sweet that wasn't the whole picture.  At least with Alaric people knew what they were getting up front.

"Sweetheart, I'd love nothing more, but you see the thing is I hardly have a reason to partake in your little dare.”  He says with an arrogant flick of his tail, neck arching a little more.  "Besides, you probably wouldn't even think me sincere if I did -- you'd probably get a kick out of it which I wouldn't fault you for cause I know I make a good fool.”  He knows she probably already had a preconceived idea of who he was.  Why did he need to try and change that?  He had no reason to do it; he didn't really care about what she thought (which is probably one of the few things worth learning from Alaric - one shouldn't care about the opinions of others).

"Along with that what could someone possibly do to prove something so.... vague.”  A look of disgust crosses his face, making his lips pucker.  "Success is too broad.  For me, success could be any number of things -- getting a good meal or seeing someone blissed out after a few rounds in the sheets, just to name a few.”  It couldn't be more clear that they were from completely different worlds.  "And I knows that's definitely not what you think 'success' is.”  Something enters his mind.  "How old are you anyway?  You're thinking about success like it's this grand thing to idolize.  Gross.  You're probably one of those perfectionist types, huh?  Everything has to be perfect, otherwise, it's not good enough right?”  He actually rolls his eyes, giving a shake of his head to show how ludicrous he thinks that type of mindset is.  Alaric learned long ago that nothing could ever be perfect.

"If anything, you should be proving to me that you can have a little fun.  Loosen up and live a little!”  He says like a salesman - loud and filled with enthusiasm.  He does a little hop away from her and towards the water, the sun only an inch or two above the horizon, allowing for the darker colors of the night to dominate the sky.  "Come on!”  He throws over his shoulder.  "There's these cool little creatures that light up the water at night!  No idea what the hell they are but it's quite the sight!”  He rhymes, leaving her little room to refuse.  If she chose to remain on the shore, though, that was fine by him.  She'd be the one missing out.

@Blair