SPECIES
 Fae 
BUFF
1,435ʜs
HS

roo

Warden of Eventide

Entering the Beyond

At the gate before the heavenly expanse of stars and sweetgrass lies the Threshold — a place where Halla the Mother and Cosmos the Father await those who have come to pass. Here, the Totem Leif guides the fading souls to eternal Peace.

Welcome Home.

Entering the Beyond (Deceased Characters)

For characters that have faded, passed, and moved on, they will go to live on new adventures in the Beyond. On Totem, deceased characters are forever immortalized and remembered for their legends and the stories that they have woven into the world of Nordlys. For more information of the rich, native legends of Life and Death, read here.

To have your character's status changed to Deceased, simply copy and paste the appropriate code below. Please Note: this action is irreversible once completed.

Entering the Beyond (Inactive Characters)

For characters that are Inactive, their stories paused, they too will enter the Beyond. However, once they cross the Threshold into the expanse of the Beyond itself, they will enter a divine slumber. They will not age, and are simply frozen in time. Once reawakened and Activated once more, characters will resume life as if they had never left at all. You may interpret this experience in any way.

To have your character's status changed to Inactive, simply copy and paste the appropriate code below. Please Note: this action is reversible.

Character Deletion

For characters that have never been formally Accepted in the Stones of Fate, and you wish to have deleted, simply copy and paste the appropriate code below. This action is reversible in a way; all you need to do is recreate the account again if you change your mind. Please keep in mind that if your desired name is taken, you cannot reacquire it once the account has been deleted and then the name is claimed by another player.

Request Code (Deceased)

Code:
<b>Player Name:</b> Your OOC Name
<b>Character Name:</b> Character to be Deceased

<h2>Story's End</h2>
<b>Proof:</b> Link to thread of character's passing.
<b>Reason:</b> Reason killed, died, etc.

<b>Other Notes:</b> Is there anything else you would like us to know?

I understand that by requesting my character to be classified Deceased, this action is irreversible and cannot be changed.
Signed, YOUR OOC NAME

<hr>

Request Code (Inactive)

Code:
<b>Character Name:</b> Character to be Inactivated

<h2>Story's Pause</h2>
<b>Reason:</b> Reason for Inactivation

I understand that by requesting my character to be Inactivated, this action is reversible and can be changed.
Signed, YOUR OOC NAME

<hr>

Request Code (Deletion)

Code:
<b>Character Name:</b> Character to be Deleted

<h2>Story Not Begun</h2>
<b>Reason:</b> Reason for Deletion

I understand that by requesting the Deletion of said accounts, this action is only reversible if I recreate the account and the name is still available.
Signed, YOUR OOC NAME

<hr>

A HEART'S A HEAVY BURDEN
- howl's moving castle -
☽☉☾

☣  ☣  ☣  ☣ 
ATKDEFDAMHP
 Hyndergriff 
SPECIES
 Hyena 
BUFF
2,890ʜs
HS

Formaldehyde

Professor

@Narcissist @Zomburr @Flurry accounts updated!

ATKDEFDAMHP
 Equine 
SPECIES

BUFF
50ʜs
HS

Olive

Player Name: Olive
Character Name: Leonidas & Verdandi

Story's Pause

Reason: I'm a little overwhelmed, and don't think I'll stay.

Other Notes: -

I understand that by requesting my character to be Inactivated, this action is reversible and can be changed.
Signed, OLIVE